The 90s are back and, according to Us Magazine, the decade is about to get celebrated in a huge way with a dedicated comic con style pop culture festival. 90s Con is set for March 11 - 13 in Hartford, CT. The show will be headlined by first-time reunions of sitcom stars from Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Boy Meets World, Family Matters and more to be announced.
Guests to include...
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch stars Melissa Joan Hart, Caroline Rhea, Beth Broderick, Nate Richert, and Jenna Leigh Green
- Boy Meets World stars Danielle Fishel, Rider Strong, Will Friedle, Matthew Lawrence, and Trina McGee
- Family Matters stars Reginald VelJohnson, Jo Marie Payton, Kellie Williams and Darius McCrary
- TLC's Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins and Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas
- Christina Ricci (Casper)
- Neve Campbell (Party of Five, Scream)
- Joey Lawrence (Blossom)
All are expected to be available for photo opps and autograph signings. With several months to go, organizers say they have lots of cool guest announcements still to come.
Photo: Getty Images